Jul 20, 2012

July/Aug Sketches

Little Sunshine Girl by Claire Apostoloff (CT)
I've used some of the MME patterned papers on this month's sketch. The background paper was a bit too heavily patterned for the other papers so I whitewashed it and added a few sprays of yellow Glimmer Mist. The lace has been also been dyed, using some blue Glimmer Mist.
I've done lots of doodling around the edges of the patterned paper and doodled some flowers on white Bazzil to match Carys' outfit.  I've matted her photo against a huge chipboard journaling spot and added a bit of bling. I've altered the sun diecut by adding a little dimensional magic to the rays, and a sprinkling of very fine glitter.


Great colours Claire, such a good mix for that little bundle of Sunshine!!  Well done.


Janet

2 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

Wow absolutely love your layout and the colours look great..

Deb said...

Stunner of a layout Claire. Love your blossom cluster

Deb ♥