Jul 4, 2012

Here are a couple that you may have missed.  It seems when Blogger was being difficult that I lost a drafted post, so I have been updating those that I thought I had missed.  I have also caught up on the last of the Monthly Pack and ScrapBurst entries that were included before Pumpkin Time.
MONTHLY PACK
With Love Card by Claire Apostoloff (CT)

Tea With You by Delsie Mowbray

Grandmas by Sally Clark (CT)


Christmas at Grandads by Sally Clark (CT)


Happy Moments by Rita Russello
SB #2 Bunting & A Tree

A slight leave of absence over the past few days meant I was unable to get these uploaded to the Blog.  I hope you have enjoyed the inspiration from so many wonderful creations.

Janet

1 comment:

Claire said...

There seems to be a bit of a theme with grandparents with last months monthly pack! Delsie I love the way you've made the huge fan flower and used it as a base for your embies. Fab misting Sally - it makes such a pretty background and your flower looks gorgeous on the grandad layout. Rita - what a perfect, bright colour scheme for such happy pics.