Mar 3, 2010

March Pack extras...

I was having a little tidy up after making the March Pack sample layout and I noticed that I had heaps of product left over so I set to task to see what else I could create. What fun... I made a set of four funky little cards for kids, both boys and girls and the best part... I still have heaps of product left over. So make sure you grab one of the March packs because you will get far more than you bargain for... I'm still going on mine!
 
  
Happy Scrapping...
Melinda

6 comments:

Scrapville said...

How cute are those cards?!! You're on a roll Miss Melinda!

DebiJ said...

Heavens Melinda....you are so talented...fab card here!!

Sal said...

Love those cards! How cute are those girl-bots?

Marg said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous cards miss melinda.......luv marg xxx

Clare said...

Beautiful cards Melinda. Could someone please tell me how i send my card through to take part in the Feb sketch? could not see a Mr.Linky or anywhere i can email to ask. I am from UK,am i allowed to participate? look forward to hearing, hugs Clare xxxx

Scrapville said...

Hi Clare,
would love to see your card, just email the image to scrapville@iinet.net.au and we will upload it for you.

cheers

Janet