Jan 4, 2012

MEET THE TEAM - DEB PULFORD

Hi Everyone, well it's time to meet the first of our new 2012 Creative Team Members.  We have put together a little questionnaire so that you can find out a bit more about the girls.  Please join me in welcoming Deb Pulford to the Team, and read on to learn a little more about her creativeness!

Name: Deb Pulford
I Live:  In Devonport, on the North West Coast of Tassie :)

I have been scrapping: For about 8 years, initially starting out after holding a scrapbooking party.

The type of style I like is: My style is often very simple, uncluttered but layered with distressing.

The colours I love to work with are: Mainly masculine colours; blues, brown, greens etc.  But I have been known to add a hint of pink!
The products I love to work with are: I am a sketch fanatic, love patterned papers, mists, inks, chipboard and alphas, and Kraft cardstock.

My favourite patterned papers are: Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, BoBunny - in fact most double sided papers.

The people I love to scrap most are: my family - husband and 2 teenage boys.

I scrap at: my desk at home in my scrap room.

I have never attended a Retreat, but it is on my "to do" list!

I am excited to be on the Creative Team because: I really want to inspire fellow scrappers, and being able to scrap with Scrapville kits is a great starting point.

And now that we all know Deb a little better, please take a look at one of her creations.
One Winning Day by Deb Pulford (CT)
Thanks Deb, and we are looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work.


Janet

6 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

wow deb love the misting super kool photo too..

Claire said...

Great misting using the mask Deb - love all those muted colours with the raw chipboard too!

Sal said...

Welcome to the team Deb! Love the simple clean lines...and misting!!!

Deb said...

Thanks Ladies - loving being here :)

Deb ♥

DebiJ said...

What a great photo Deb & love the style of this page. Fabulous work.

Deb said...

Thank you Debi - you will see a lot of sporting photo layouts as my boys are so not posers anymore :(

Deb ♥