Jan 6, 2012

MEET THE TEAM - ANITA BOWNDS

Hi Everyone, well it's time to meet another of our new 2012 Creative Team Members.  Again we have put together a little questionnaire so that you can find out a bit more about the girls.  Please join me in welcoming Anita Bownds to the Team, and read on to learn a little more about her creativeness!

Name: Anita Bownds
 
I live: in sunny Maryborough Queensland with my 3 beautiful girls Melissa (14) Kara (10) Eve (7), and an awesome hubby who supports my crazy craft habit.

I have been scrapbooking and/or card making for: Scrapping about 9 years, it all started after my second daughter was born when I was invited by a friend to go to a scrapbooking class - I absolutely loved it!  I have been card making for 2 years.


The type of style I like is: Shabby Chic, Sophisticated with a twist and Artsy.

The colours I love to work with are: I think it all depends on the mood Im in at the time, but mostly blue, green, pink, purple and a splash of black.


The products I love to work with are: Flowers, Stamps, Mists, Ink, Punches and Paint.


My favorite patterned papers are: Basic Grey,My Minds Eye, Fancy Pants and Prima.


I people I love to scrap most are: My 3 beautiful girls and my animals, and my hubby - not that he like his photo taken lol!!

 
I scrap at: in my craft room at home, with my music as it gives me inspiration.
Retreats: it's sad to say that I have never been on a retreat, but I'm sure one day I will get to go to one.

I am excited to be on the Scrapville Creative Team because: I get to be part of an awesome creative team and share my passion for the love of scrapbooking and making cards.


Thanks Anita, now that everyone has a better idea of who you are, let's have a look at one of your creations using the January Monthly Pack!
Happy Day Tag by Anita Bownds (CT)
Thanks Anita, and if you would like to see the Button Tutorial for how Anita made this covered button, keep an eye on the Blog.  We're all looking forward to seeing many more of your wonderful creations Anita.

Janet

6 comments:

Claire said...

That tag is awesome Anita - especially the button and flower. And that is the cutest stamp!

Deb said...

Such a gorgeous tag Anita - I so need to make some of those :)

Deb ♥

Anita Bownds said...

Thanks for your lovely comments girls..

DebiJ said...

Oh Anita & here fab stamps...& this tag is so very sweet..gorgeous work!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

lovely tag and button! Can not wait to learn how to make one myself!!!

Sal said...

That's why I LOVE papercrafting...we can all be inspired by and inspire each other. Beautiful work Anita!