Oct 15, 2010

Pre Pumpkin Sketches........

Well look at the date, we're already there by golly!  And haven't we got a good mix of Sketches here to show you all.  The girls have been busy and managed to get them in before the dreaded Pumpkin Time!  Well done girls!!

Before I upload the September / October Sketches though, I still have a couple here to show you from April and Jinny.  Obviously I tripped over the dreaded pumpkin, and these ones were floating around in one of my tangents somewhere........   but I most certainly still want to show you all these great Sketches from the far away shores of the US.  So..........

Big Girl by April Walker

Your Sketch looks great April, and I like the colours you've used.

Future Musician by Jinny Newlin
Your different paper strips are a nicely blended choice Jinny,
and what a happy little noise maker you have there too!

And Jinny has also made a lovely card for the Sketch...
 
White Buffalo Calf Woman by Di
Nicely done Di, love that Eagle Feather.

Leggo at Play by Jennie Seal
Very bright & inviting Jennie, well done.

The 1 and Only by Deb Clark
We're still loving those OA papers hey Deb?  Love the flower, and I must say
that is a great photo of your "then" little man!

One of a Kind by Sarah
Swing that hat another 180 Sarah and that's my son at that age!  Really like how you've used the white space, it has really brought out the pinks.  Nice work.

Thanks for sharing your Sketch Layouts girls.  Always a pleasure to see what everyone comes up with.  New Sketch up tomorrow!

cheers

Janet

No comments: