Oct 26, 2010

Echo Park layout...

Hello to all... well I have finally had time to sit down and open my gorgeous Echo Park monthly pack and I must say that this pack just happens to tick all the boxes. How can you go past those gorgeous colours in the patterned papers and all the little bits and pieces that Janet has used to accessorise... yummo! Fortunately I have lots to spare so just might have to go back and make another layout or two.
Don't forget that October is almost over and Janet will be moving on to another couple of wonderful packs so if you still haven't got your Echo Park pack you had better race into Scrapville and grab one before they are all gone!
Happy scrapping...
Melinda

3 comments:

Sam said...

Oh Melinda, What a GORGEOUS layout, simply stunning! It must have taken forever, but it was well worth the time I'm sure, I LOVE it!

Scrapville said...

........... love what you have done, so much more than I expected! And what a gorgeous little flower centre that is!

Marg said...

Simply amazing Melinda.....It looks awesome....luv marg xxx