Dec 15, 2010

Pumpkin Time

I have had to wait until my phone and net lines were repaired before I could upload this post, apologies for the delay.

Hi Everyone, we are almost there again - Pumpkin Time midnight tonight is close off for the Nov/Dec Sketch Challenges.  Have you got yours in???  Come on girls...............

I have a couple of layouts to share with you that have beaten the deadline.  The first is from Roz, and she has used the Scrapville Monthly Pack.
Admiration by Roz Langridge
The use of the fabric in the centre panel has worked in well, and Roz has also drawn on her title from the dictionary text included in the pack.  I think this flows together nicely.
Loved by Kate Clarke
Kate did get this Sketch in with time to spare, and has used stitching and bright colours to tie in with the lovely colours in the background paper.  The title draws my eye straight to the photo, and you just know it's special.  Thanks for sharing girls.

Janet

No comments: