Aug 7, 2010

What's New?

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to put up a couple of pics to show you all What's New at Scrapville.  For a closer look, drop into Scrapville and check them out.

Here we have new charms, felt flourishes, Cricut Spatula and Pens, Distressing Tool, new Glimmer Mist colours, bling stickies and trims, embossing folders, Glue Glyders and some new Martha Stewart punches.

Now, if you LIKE RIBBON...... well I might have something here for you.  Lots of new ric rac and glittered ric racs, pom pom trims and pom poms on a wire, tulles, frills, double sided satins, a nice grograin that has a deep texture to it, and some nice patterned ribbons/trims in a variety of styles and colours.

This is just SOME of the new product in stock.  I will pop a little pic or two up every now and again just to let you see what we have...

Janet

1 comment:

Marg said...

Lovely new goodies and I 'spy' a lovely new glue arts glue glider!!!! I bought one of these last week from Janet and I am in LOVE!!!!...luv marg xxx