Aug 16, 2010

Scrapville Announcement

AUGUST CREATIVE TEAM GUEST
Well it's time again to introduce our newest member of the Creative Team.  I would like to thank Anthea for joining us as the outgoing Creative Team Guest, and for all her creative contributions to the Team at Scrapville.  I would also like to wish Anthea well with her other Design Team commitments.

New to the Creative Team Guest role is a familiar face to those of you that venture into Scrapville, or the Cyber people who jump onto the Blog to check us out - as that's where you'll see her wonderful work!  We welcome Heather Bensley to the Team, and offer you a brief bit of background so that you can get to know Heather better!
Heather Bensley - Creative Team Guest


I live: in Wodonga.

I have been scrapbooking and / card making for: seven years:  The birth of my first grandchild was the incentive to begin.

The type of style I like is: Simple with interesting colour and pattern mixes.

The colours I love to work with are: just about any colour:  I do a lot of pinks because most of my pages are girly, but I love the challenge of mixing colours.  Usually the photo I am working with will dictate my colours.

The products I love to work with are: I love the Adorn It mini alphas:  These are a recent discovery for me and I can't get enough.  anything bling can give such a lift to a page, and the Martha Stewart punches and anything floral.  Flowers are my major thing.

My favourite patterned papers are: October Afternoon.  I love their colour mixes.  Sassafras Lass, once again great clear colours and designs.  But there are such great ranges out there.  I just love to browse the shop and pick up new ranges.

The people I love to scrap most are: My family, this is the reason I do it.

I scrap at: I do a lot at home, but love going to CropVille at Scrapville!  It is great for an exchange of ideas.

I attend Retreats each year with: Friends from Ballarat and weekends with local friends.  I am anticipating a great time at the first Scrapville RetreatVille in September!

I have not submitted anything for publication.

I am excited to be a Guest on the Scrapville Creative Team because: It will be nice to share my styles and ideas with others and I hope that other scrappers out there will be able to take away new techniques to help them develop their skills.

Welcome to the team Heather, I am really looking forward to sharing your wonderful talent with our fellow Creative Team members and all the scrappers out there.  You can see Heather's August/September Sketch Layout on the Blog, or in store now.

Janet

4 comments:

Anthea said...

WooHoo Congrats Heather. Can't wait to see more of your work - you know I love it! Hope you have as fun time being guest DT as I did.

Thanks Janet for inviting me to be a part of your amazing team - it was a bunch of fun. Hope I did you proud!

Melinda Spinks said...

Congratulations Heather, look forward to getting to know you better and to see more of your gorgeous creations.
And farewell to Anthea, thanks for being part of the team, hope you will join us again one day.

Sam said...

Congradulations Heather, I look forward to seeing some more of your gorgeous creations, I'll have to come and get a few tips at the next crop night.

Marg said...

Congratulations Heather and welcome!!! Look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work....Farewell Anthea its been lovely seeing your gorgeous works...luv marg xxx