We are pretty excited to announce that we have been given the opportunity to hold a RETREAT, and have decided to do it! Yes that's right - a weekend away scrapping and card making and creating, all without kids, furry kids, hubby, pseudo hubbies, boyfriends, girlfriends, mums or dads!!!
This is just a short post to cover the dates so that people can make arrangements and start planning. So................
- The RetreatVille will be held over four days at the commencement of the Victorian school holidays in September: Thursday 16th, Friday 17th, Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th.
- This is a RetreatVille, not a CropVille, so all attendees will remain at the venue throughout the duration of their booking.
- There will be a Three Night Option for those wishing to attend on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights - priced accordingly.
- There will also be a Two Night Option for those wishing to attend on the Friday and Saturday nights - priced accordingly.
- There will be an Immediate Payment Plan for those Registered to Attend.
- There will be a Non Refundable Deposit of $50.00 required with the Registration Form to hold your place. Forms will not be accepted without the Paid Deposit.
- There will be a SHOP.
- There will be more information regarding the type of Demonstrations, Make n Takes, Workshop and Kits.
- There will be Published Guests.
- ....... and there will be surprises!!
I will be confirming prices next week once I have ironed out the activities and extras that will need to be included, but to help those of you wanting to budget, the prices will be between $200 and $360 approximately...... as I said, ironing still needs to be done to get out the wrinkles!
If you want a closer look, please go to Feathertop Chalet and check out the Venue.
So girls, GET EXCITED, and GET ONBOARD for what will be an amazing fun filled RETREATVILLE!