Jan 22, 2013

Introducing Heather...

Hi everyone, today is another of our introductions for our new Creative Team Members. We will be finding out a little more about Heather, and sharing some of her gorgeous creative work. Heather is a returning Member who had to take some family time off, and we are very pleased to welcome her back.  Be sure to read on and leave Heather a comment.

Name: Heather Bensley

I live: Wodonga

I have been scrapbooking and/or card making for: 8 years, since my 1st granddaughter was born.

The type of style I like is: a bit of everything. I like white space on a page, but I also like a lot of embellishment as well.

The colours I love to work with are: I love all colours really. Once again I like the photo to determine the colour used on the page. Or if I find some paper that I can’t leave in the shop, I will find a photo to fit.

The products I love to work with are: I love different punches and I love my embossing machine that I can also use with my metal dies.

My favorite patterned papers are: October Afternoon, Little Yellow Bicycle, Graphic 45, Fab Scraps and Authentique.

I people I love to scrap most are: My grandchildren. Now that I have both blue and pink, it opens new colours for me to use.

I scrap at: Scrapville and also with friends.

I attend 1-2 Retreats each year with: Scrapville and also with friends.

I have been published in: Scrapbooking Memories.

I am excited to be a Guest on the Scrapville Creative Team because: I like the challenge of Janet’s Packs and Sketches. I also like to be able to pass on ideas and techniques to other scrapophiles! 


And here's a little peek at some of Heather's work:
Peek a Boo
Chloe and Mum
Pride and Joy
Some beautiful layouts here Heather, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.  Welcome Heather with me, and leave a comment!

Janet

8 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic layout!!! :D

DebiJ said...

Beautiful pages Heather! You have such style!!

Zan said...

love your work as always Heather x

Anita Bownds said...

Love all your layouts Heather.. :)

Scraps of Whimsey said...

The photos don't tell the real story. All these pages are pure magic.
DELSIE xx

Claire said...

All beautiful layouts Heather - I especially love the top one...looking forward to seeing some more of your stuff!

Sal said...

Great to have you on the Creative Team Heather and need I say it? just LOVE your layouts!!!

B's knees said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I am looking forward to the challenge.