Hi Everyone, well today I'd like to announce a Creative Team Guest to the team. With Claire on a family holiday overseas for a while, we have taken the opportunity to add a Guest to the team in her absence. I would like to welcome Jennie Seal to the team. To learn a little more about Jennie, please read on.
Jennie Seal - Creative Team Guest August/September
And here's a few things Jennie would like to tell you all about herself.
- Where do you live?
- Wodonga, Victoria.
- How long have you been scrapping?
- About two and a half years now.
- Where do you scrap?
- At Scrapville, Wodonga.
- What colours do you like to work with?
- All colours, I love brights and I love the olde world antique colours.
- What is your favourite products/patterned papers?
- Lately I am venturing into masking and gesso. I'm having great fun with it too!
- My favourite patterned papers are anything I can fussy cut!
- What is your favourite style?
- Anything really, I just like to try new things.
- The people I love to scrap most are:
- My family, and our pet dog Lilli.
- What excites you about being a Guest Creative Team Member with Scrapville?
- It is an exciting challenge for me personally. I just LOVE scrapbooking!!
And here is a sample of Jennie's work using the August Monthly Pack, to get her started!
Let's Party by Jennie Seal (Guest CT)
The gorgeous red ruffled flower trim is used to adorn the photo, and the balloon strings. The handmade rolled flowers look great in their bright colours,with a bit of fussy cutting of the coloured circle flowers. Beautiful work Jennie. Welcome to the Team, I hope you have a great time playing.