Mar 6, 2012

Just a Little Note...

Hi everyone, thought I would do a little post to cover some updates.

The March Pack is now out, and you can find it available in-store or for order here, whilst stock lasts.

If you thought the Pack was awesome, wait until you see the NEW range of flowers that are now available.  I can't wait to see these on layouts and OTP projects.

Have you checked out the March Newsletter?  It's also linked on the right panel under PEEKVILLE.

The first of our Flower Technique classes is on this Thursday night, so make sure you don't miss out.  Starts at 7pm and bookings essential.

Blind CropVille is on again this weekend, and bookings are essential to maintain minimum numbers.  Please contact Janet to find out what you need to bring.

I would like to send a little Hello to our Followers, both Old and New.  We hope you are enjoying the Blog and will join in with our Challenges or grab a Pack.

I would also like to send a little TOOT to Anthea English (former CT Member for Scrapville) who was recently published in Scrapbooking Memories.  Well done girlfriend!

I also wanted to send the Road Trip Queen a "detour home!" message.  It seems one of our Creative Team girls has hit the road with hubby at a most inoppertune time, and is now taking the "long way" home further interstate.  See you soon!!!

On a lighter note I would like to send a special message to those currently finding themselves weathered down with ill health and family issues, my heart goes out to you all.  I hope your coming days are made easier with the love and support of friends and family.

And to those of us who are challenged by FLOODS, stay safe and I hope you get through it ok.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned for lots more to come!

Janet

 

No comments: