Jun 10, 2014

June Post #1

Hi everyone, it's been a little grim on the blogging side of things lately as I am still without internet services. Whilst Telstra sorts through ongoing issues for the third week, I have been unable to access the 'net at all from work.  With a little dose of "family flu" on top of that, the energy levels are finally starting to life.  Alas, we are behind the ball in all sorts of posts!   So to catch up I'm just going to upload some of the wonderful work that has been coming in to Scrapville, whether it be via challenges or our classes.  
Little Man by Jane Huhta (CT)


Just for You Card by Jane Huhta (CT)
Bon Voyage Card by Zan Boyle
The following layouts are from our classes, so I hope you enjoy the girls work.
Mixed Media Techniques 1
Fragile by Jennie Seal (CT)


Sunshine by Judy Laracy

Happy by Roz Langridge
Some really great work, and I would like to thank all those that have taken part in our classes and challenges.  As always, it's an exciting anticipation to see what the girls come up with.  The MMT classes prove that, especially once the girls have added their own touches.

I will be posting more when I get the chance, so bear with me whilst I juggle to time it takes to get these up.

cheers
Janet

No comments: